Supplying Quality Dried Herbs for over 25 years
Perth Herbs supplies Quality dried herbs, spices, teas, ointments and botanicals to customers in Perth. As an Australian owned and operated business we strive to provide an extensive range of high quality Tinctures, Herbal Formulas and loose leaf teas at affordable prices. When certified organic is unavailable our next preference is wild-crafted Herbs
Debbie Hearn is our herbalist, owner and operator. As a child, Debbie had spent over 3 years living in the country town of Wittenoom, located in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. From 1950 until the early 1960s, Wittenoom was Australia's only supplier of asbestos. Since then over many people have died from asbestos-related diseases, at least over 20% of the population that lived there during that time!
As a result of living in Wittenoom, Debbie was told that she would not live much past the age of 38 years. After orthodox medicine had nothing to offer victims of asbestos, and as a result of this shocking revelation, Debbie began studying with Master Herbalist Kathleen Dunn in 1990. Debbie then began a personal mission to find an alternative for prevention of asbestos cancer and since 1992 has been practicing Deep Tissue Bodywork, later becoming a Naturopath and Medical Herbalist in 1994.
Currently, Debbie has 1 dead tumor in her lungs and 1 in the bone of her right arm, Debbie attributes her survival and health to the personal herbal and nutritional program that she follows.
Currently Studying Herbal Medicine for Companion Pets - Dogs and Cats
• Refresher in Chinese Medicine Theory and Acupuncture - Endeavour College Perth - 2013
• Graduate Diploma in Health Science (Herbal Medicine) - University of New England 18 months 2005-6
• NLP Practioner (2006)
• Advanced Diploma of Herbalism & Naturopathy (2002)
• Refresher in Acupuncture - AIHM 2003
• Diploma of Naturopathy & Herbal Medicine - Dunns Herbal College 1990-1994
• Clinical Training
• Diploma of Ortho-Spinal Practice or D.A.T.A (Dragon & Tiger Alignment) - Dunns Herbal College
• Subjects: Anatomy, Body Chemistry, Oriental Theories - Acupressure & Acupuncture, Acupressure, Herbology, Disease & Prognosis, Aromatherapy, Oriental Bodywork
• Diploma of Nutrition - Dunns Herbal College
• Subjects: Herbology, Body Chemistry, Oriental Theories - Diagnosis Techniques, Anatomy, Diseases and Prognosis, Iridology
• Other Subjects Studied: Aromatherapy, Bach Flower Remedies, Kinesiology and Permaculture.